Vegan White Chocolate Pumpkin Cake Pops
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
I’m truly not a cake person, as the texture of cake icing has to be “just” right. Too much icing and its too rich for me, not the right distribution of ingredients in a vegan cake and the texture can be too wet or too dry..
But if done just right, you can have some vegan cake amazingness!
(My personal top fave cakes are red velvet, carrot cake, and pumpkin!)
While from a distance cake pops appear as this big production. However, they are truly effortless requiring minimal labor, clean up, and are the perf idea when throwing a party!
What I love about these pumpkin cake pops is that the cake packs flavor, minimal sugar, the perfect texture, and can the same recipe can be sued to make cupcakes and or a full cake.
If you’re looking to explore the world of vegan cake pops, you have to try my recipe for vegan White Chocolate Pumpkin Cake Pops!!
Why this recipe rocks:
Requires a $10 cake pop maker
Great for entertaining
Non vegan approved
20 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon clove
- 1 cup packed Better Body Foods coconut sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) vegan butter, melted and cooled
- 4 tbsp Follow Your Heart vegan egg replacers
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 10 sticks for the pops
- Turn on the cupcake ball maker. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the vegan butter, egg replacers, and coconut sugar together until incorporated. To the wet mixture, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and clove. Whisk until all ingredients are well combined.
- Whisk in the pumpkin puree. Add roughly 1tbsp batter to each pocket, bake for about 3-4mins. Remove from the pockets and let them cool a bit so they are easier to handle. Once cooled insert the sticks into the cake balls.
- While cooling you can get the vegan white chocolate ready. Place chips in a microwave safe bowl or use a double boiler to melt the chocolate. Coat all the pops in chocolate, place in the fridge for 10 minutes to set, and serve!