Vegan Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
Hello & Happy Friday!!
Since I’m just getting into the vegan cookie dough bites, I decided to take everything I love and roll it all into one. (aka, the best way of approaching every recipe lol)
The fall/winter is ubiquitous for pumpkin inspired everything, but even if you’re not a chocolate person (I’m not), chocolate and pumpkin blend seamlessly together, and if you throw in some peanut butter, well..
You have pure magic!
If you love an amazing effortless vegan dessert recipe that can not only be made in bulk/store forever,but costs nearly pennies..
You will love this recipe for Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites!
(so good, I’m eating one as I type this lol)
Why this recipe rocks:
- Made in minutes
- Minimal ingredients
- Great for entertaining
- Great for holidays, or well, any day lol
30 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Organic Bursts Maca
- 4 packs Justins peanut butter cups
- 1 cup Lily's Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Beat vegan butter and coconut sugar in a food processor/standing mixer until light and fluffy. Add coconut milk, vanilla, and pumpkin. In a separate bowl whisk together flour, Organic Bursts Maca, baking soda and salt, pumpkin pie seasoning, and cinnamon. Add to the processor/mixutre and combine or mix by hand until incorporated.
- Cover and chill dough for 30 mins to 1 hour.
- When dough is firmed up (it may help to lightly flour your hands), form dough into 1" balls and arrange on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Place sliced pieces of peanut butter cups inside each by forming a ball.
- Place sheets in freezer and let chill for another 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate candy coating in a double boiler or in in a pan stirring continuously to prevent burning and add chocolate chips. Continue to whisk until melted. Dip chilled cookie balls into chocolate coating to cover and return to waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Chill for an additional 15 until set. Store, chilled, in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Top with pumpkin spice and serve.