Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
Fact, when the weather gets only a few degrees colder, everyone gravitates towards pumpkin lol.
For those who truly have a innate affinity for pumpkin, this longing for the flavor profile is 12 months out of the year! (myself included)
Perhaps it’s because I don’t have a love for chocolate that pumpkin is more my cup of tea. Whatever the case is, I love all things cinnamon and lighter sweets that are not overwhelming, thus fall desserts are my fave!
What I love about this recipe is that its packed with accessible, affordable, and simple ingredients, no refined sugar, healthy fats, on top of the fact that it has perfect fall aesthetic appeal, and the cinnamon coconut whip just puts this dessert over the top!
If you’re looking for the perfect fall recipe with flavor and presence…
You need to try my classic recipe for vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte ice cream!
Why this recipe rocks:
Perfect for Fall
Takes your affinity for all things pumpkin next level
Non vegan approved
Cinnamon coco whip
Eat Drink Shrink
Serves 3 cups
15 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 1 13.5 ounces can full fat coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup Better Body Foods coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can Solid coconut (remove the water)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp pumpkin coffee grounds
- Whisk all the ingredients in a large bowl until well mixed and smooth. Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's directions. Transfer the ice cream to a freezer-safe container and freeze until firm.
- Coco whip: Throw everything in the bowl of a standing mixer. Whip for 3-5 minutes until clumps are removed. Top with cinnamon and additional coffee grounds.