Vegan S’mores Cookie Bars
Hello & Happy Wednesday!!
While I’ve never been a huge chocolate person, I love vegan marshmallows! (observe the marshmallow chocolate ratio in these bars)
Don’t believe me?!
This particular recipe came to fruition as I was craving my S’mores cookies, but something with less cookie and more marsh that could be made into smaller bites!
If you love marshmallows as much as I do, then this effortless recipe for vegan S’mores bars are going to be your best friend!
I enjoy this recipe as it has minimal ingredients, uses coconut sugar, has aesthetic appeal, the bars can be made into bite size portions, uses staple vegan items, non vegan approved and perfect for every season!
You have to try my recipe for vegan S’mores Bars!
Why this recipe rocks:
Non vegan approved
More Marsh, less cookie!
Can be made into bite size portions
20 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, softened
- 2/3 cup Better Body Foods Coconut Sugar
- 2 tbsp Follow Your Heart Vegan Egg powder mixed w/ 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Vegan Graham crackers (smashed into crumbs)
- 2 cups vegan marshmallows (1 tbs coconut oil)
- 3/4 cup Lily's vegan chocolate semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or foil. In the bowl of a standing mixer beat together the vegan butter and coconut sugar. Mix the vegan egg powder with almond milk and vanilla and add to the bowl. In a separate bowl combine baking soda, salt, flour, and graham cracker crumbs. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet until dough forms. .
- Press 3/4 of the dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. In a pan over medium heat add the marshmallows and coconut oil. Cook for 5 minutes until melted and combined. Let cool, then spread the marshmallow cream over top. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cream. Press the remaining cookie dough over top of the chocolate chips. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting and serving.