Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
Since some of us have been waiting for October all year (myself) I’ve already been on a mission to explore pumpkin recipes for the past few weeks lol
Whether its the beautiful weather, the fun festive things to do, or the fact that the world is inundated with my favorite flavor that is pumpkin.. Fall will forever remain my most favorite season!
As someone who doesn’t like chocolate, I typically gravitate more towards vanilla blends, but especially anything cinnamon flavored!
If you’re a fan of all things pumpkin, then you need to explore this recipe as well as a myriad of others!
What I have come to find is that you can achieve a “pumpkin” flavored anything by simply adding some canned pumpkin and spices! (easy peasy)
So this fall 2015, don’t fall victim to the over processed seasonal pumpkin flavored products that hit the shelves as you can easily make whatever they’re selling yourself with less ingredients and more nutrients!
This pumpkin cashew cheesecake dip is proof lol..
- 1 1/2 cups cashews (soaked)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1/2 cup follow your heart cream cheese
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or liquid sweetener of your choice)
- dash of sea salt
- 2 tbsp non-dairy milk (I used coconut milk)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or agave
- 1/2 cup confectioner sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Graham crackers for dipping, top with spices.
- Soak cashews overnight. Remove water and blend in a food processor with lemon juice, vanilla extract, dash of sea salt and coconut milk. Add pumpkin pie seasoning, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie filling. Add vegan cream cheese and blend, then add confectioner sugar. Store in fridge to set for 15-20 minutes, top with spices and serve with graham crackers for dipping.