Vegan Shamrock Shake Recipe
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
Since I missed sharing this recipe prior to St. Patty’s day I thought I would still share it for the simple fact..
That EVERY DAY should call for a Shamrock Shake
Not only is this shake chock full of nutrients and healthy fats, but it truly is one of my top favorite shakes… (3/17/16)
(That speaks volumes, b/c I never like mint chocolate anything)
I typically use peppermint oil in my yoga practice to give me more energy and awaken the senses, but this is by far is the best way to use peppermint oil.
- - 2 cups spinach
- - 1/2 cup frozen coconut cream (milk is ok)
- - 1/2 cup dairy alternative
- - 1 frozen banana
- - 1-2 tsp peppermint oil
- - 2 tsp mint
- - 1/2 avocado
- - Top off with vegan chocolate chips from Lily's Sweets
- - Wash spinach, remove stems, mince mint, throw it all in a blender, and enjoy!
- - Top with coconut milk whip cream (freeze coconut milk and place in a food processor, blend to whipped like texture)