Vegan S’mores Bark
Hello & Happy Thanksgiving!!
Many of you have your cooking game faces on today, which makes me so happy! In an effort to create concepts that can be thrown together even in the last minute, such as the day of Thanksgiving lol, I thought I would share this recipe!
I never got into making homemade barks as I get bored with plain chocolate. However, anything with white chocolate and or a lot going on, I’m all about it!
What I love about this classic bark is everything! It’s nostalgic, effortless, has a handful of ingredients, can be made in minutes, has gorgeous presentation, multiple textures, looks gourmet, can easily be made in bulk, non vegan approved and pairs perfectly with a cup of hot chocolate!
Whether you need a fun festive dessert or a nice gift to send your guests home with, this vegan S’mores Bark will be the perfect choice!
Why this recipe rocks:
Perf for any season
Can easily be made in bulk
Perf homemade gift!
Yields 15-20 pieces
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 bag dark Lily's chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 3 vegan graham cracker sheets
- 1/2 cup Dandies vegan marshmallows
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the chips with coconut oil. In a pan lined with parchment paper layer the chocolate and then drizzle in the white chocolate in rows. Take a knife or skewer to make a design. While the chocolate is still wet, top with crushed graham cracker dust, graham cracker chunks, and marshmallows. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to set. Slice and enjoy!