Vegan Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich
Hello & Happy Monday!!
Since Halloween and Thanksgiving are both right around the corner, the world is going to be inundated with pumpkin everything for at least a few more months!
While some of us get excited about this time of year and whipping up tons of pumpkin inspired foodies. Others perhaps feel overwhelmed with getting in the kitchen and simply go out and search for the next seasonal pumpkin product
This recipe is for all of those that are not kitchen savvy as its so full proof.. You can’t fail.
Since this recipe calls for two ingredients that are already ready to go, the only thing you have to do is make some quick and effortless vegan Pumpkin ice cream.
(If you wanted to get all fancy you could throw it in an ice cream maker and let it blend for a handful of hours.. )
Or.. you could keep it simple as I always do and use a food processor instead!
If you’re craving cinnamon and pumpkin spice this October, you NEED to try this recipe!
Wanting to get your hands on some Dandies vegan marshmallows?! Enter to 1 of two 3 packs of Dandies on Instagram!
Why this recipe rocks:
Great for kids
Great for entertaining
All ingredients can be enjoyed together or separate
VEGAN PUMPKIN MARSHMALLOWS
Can be made in advance
- 1 cup vegan dandies pumpkin flavored marshmallows
- 1 cup alpine dough vegan snickerdoodle cookie dough
- 1/2 can pumpkin or less
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or less
- 1/2 tbsp of arrowroot
- Freeze bananas overnight. Throw everything into a food processor except for the coconut milk. Gradually add it in to make sure you don't achieve too much of a liquid like consistency. Place in the freezer to set for about 20-30 minutes (longer the better)
- Preheat oven to 350. Layout four cookies with marshmallows pressed into the cookie and bake for 10-15 minutes. Watch the marshmallows so they don't burn! Place on a cooling rack for 10 minutes.
- When ice cream is ready, use a circular cookie cutter or lid to cut the perfect size or simply scoop and mold into patties. Enjoy!
- Don't freeze cookie sandwiches as they will harden and not be edible!