Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes
Hello & Happy Sunday!!
I have to admit, if there is something that pushes people to get in the kitchen and connect with their food, I’m all about it.
Needless to say, I love the holidays and it’s the perf time to learn classic concepts that you can recreate throughout the year.
I personally love Thanksgiving recipes as the flavors encompass all my “go to’s” such as pumpkin, vanilla, and cinnamon! (so basic lol) Out of 60ish Thanksgiving recipes I compiled to date, below is a list of 25 of my NEW TOP FAVES to share with you!
From pasta to salads, desserts and brunch, I got you covered! Check out my personal favorites with links and descriptions below.
Wishing you a Thanksgiving dinner packed to the max with healthier alternatives!
Not finding what you’re looking for?! Don’t Stress!
Check out last years 40 Fab Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes here.
- Vegan Butternut Squash Alfredo: Easy cashew and butternuts squash cheese sauce infused with sage and topped with chopped pecans.
2. Vegan Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Brown Butter Sage Sauce: Homemade sweet potato gnocchi tossed in a brown butter sage sauce and garnished with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
3. Vegan Pumpkin & Sage Rigatoni: Classic Pumpkin Cashew Cheese Sauce tossed in pasta, kale, maple shiitake bacon, and garnished with sage.
4. Apple Pie: Classic vegan apple pie with the most effortless homemade crust!
5. Vegan Pumpkin Pie: Classic Pumpkin Pie with an effortless homemade crust and a filling that requires a handful of ingredients to create the perf texture!
6. Vegan White Chocolate Pumpkin Bark: Classic homemade bark that packs pumpkin flavor, color, and easy peasy pumpkin flavored candy pecans!
7. Vegan Salted Caramel Turtles: Classic Turtles made with vegan caramel candy that can be thrown together in minutes!
8. Vegan White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cups: White Chocolate with peanut butter infused pumpkin to make the perf flavor! Minimal ingredients and so easy!
9. White Chocolate Pumpkin Cookie Dough Bites: No white flour, packed with beans for a protein boost and can easily be made in minutes!
10. Vegan Pumpkin Cobbler: That classic cobbler turned pumpkin style that can easily be thrown together.
11. Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies: Keep it simple with these comfort food pumpkin oatmeal cookies! Affordable and so easy!
12. White Chocolate Pumpkin Marshmallow Corn: Take your love for pumpkin next level this holiday with this modern pumpkin marshmallow popcorn! Sounds crazy, but it’s crazy good!
13. Vegan Pumpkin Zucchini Bread: Keep it simple with a classic Pumpkin Zucchini Bread! Buttery soft and not soggy like countless other zucchini recipes.
14. Vegan Snickerdoodle Cookies: Comprised of whole wheat flour and minimal ingredients, these buttery soft cookies make the perfect addition to your holiday spread!
15. Vegan GF Ginger Snaps: Hands down my favorite cookie and is packed with almond and coconut flour to create the perfect texture! A must try!
16. Vegan White Chocolate Super food Bark: For those who want to avoid white flour and indulge in a dessert that’s packed to the max with super foods such as goji berries and cherries, you need this recipe!
17. Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Danish: It’s pumpkin, it’s cream cheese, it’s dangerously good! Easy, affordable, one of my personal favorites!
18. Pumpkin Pecan French Toast Casserole: My favorite brunch concept is a casserole, and this classic dish, which was featured in a book is STILL one of my personal faves!
19. Vegan Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls: It’s pumpkin, it’s a cinnamon roll, it’s what dreams are made of. Game changing concept that’s topped with cream cheese icing!
20. Vegan Shave Brussels Salad: It’s my fave salad creation fall or summer and it makes the perf addition to any Thanksgiving spread whether vegan or not. I highly recommend!
21. Vegan French Onion Soup: That classic onion flavor sans beef broth that will keep you on your toes all year long. Great presentation and so easy to make!
22. Vegan Rosemary & Parmesan Biscuits with Truffle Syrup: If I were a biscuit I’d be this recipe! It’s easy, has nots of rosemary and parmesan and is topped of with truffle syrup to bring this concept full circle. Game changer.
23. Zucchini Cheddar Bread: It’s light, fluffy, packed with zucchini and cheddar to make a wonderful presentation! I make this recipe on the regular.
24. Vegan Braised Red Cabbage with Apples: No matter what the season or reason, I love this braised red cabbage recipe! It’s easy, affordable, filling, flavorful, and will wow anyone vegan or not.
25: Vegan Basmati Rice Stuffing: Looking to skip the bread based stuffings? Try a modern rice blend with all the goods like shaved brussles, roasted fennel, dried cranberries, mushrooms, and toasted pecans!