Vegan White Chocolate Matcha Marsh Squares
Hello & Happy Monday!!
Although the matcha craze may be dying down, I still love throwing it into some of my favorite recipes as I crave the flavor profile. Believe it or not, I’ve never even enjoyed Matcha tea by itself as I have so much fun baking with it instead!
What’s wonderful about matcha is that it of course provides antioxidant properties, color, a mellow flavor, and it pairs perfectly with white chocolate!
Whether you’re into marshmallows or matcha this recipe is a game changer!
Prior to creating vegan marsh square concepts, I don’t think I ever really enjoyed them growing up. I don’t think my mother ever even made them in our home lol. Today however, I love the concept as it’s super easy, and you can effortlessly mix it up and create fun intricate flavors that blow the plain jane traditional varieties out to of the water.
What I love about this recipe is, everything. It’s easy, affordable, has minimal ingredients, a gorgeous hue, multiple textures, can easily be made in bulk, perf for any season, and is non vegan approved!
If you love matcha or fun effortless vegan treats..
You have to try my recipe for vegan White Chocolate Match Marsh Squares!
Why this recipe rocks:
Can be made in bulk
Perf for any season
Non vegan approved
Yields 6-10 bars
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 6 cups rice cereal
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 package vegan marshmallows
- 3 tbsp Matcha powder (divided)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4oz vegan white chocolate
- 1 tbsp Matcha (sifted)
- In a large pan, melt the coconut oil, on a medium heat. Gently, using a spatula, fold in your marshmallows, mix well to combine. Add the Matcha powder and combine until fully melted. Add in your Rice Krispie Cereal, plus additional matcha and mix until the cereal is completely coated with the marshmallow mix. Press into a pan to form the bars. I recommend using wax or parchment paper for easy removal. Set aside to cool a little.
- Combine the white chocolate with coconut oil and microwave for 1 minute, removing and combining by hand every 15 seconds until fully melted. While the squares have cooled a little, top with vegan chocolate. If they are warm, its better as it will enable the chocolate to spread easier. Top with sifted Matcha powder. Cut into the size you prefer, enjoy!