Vegan White Chocolate Peppermint Marshmallow Bark
Hello & Happy Friday!!
Since em”barking” on a new avenue with chocolate bark recipes, I’ve really grown to love this concept! With the holidays upon us it makes for a great way to throw a fun homemade treat together for guests to enjoy and even works for the perf quick gift for friends and family.
What I love most about barks, is that it can be made with a handful of ingredients, looks aesthetically gorgeous, costs next to nothing to make, stays fresh for a long time, you can make countless varieties to cater to your tastebuds and it’s just fun to make!
I’ll be honest, I’m not a huge peppermint person. I think out of 300+ recipes I have perhaps 1. However, a year ago I made soft peppermint cookies and I really was taken aback by how much I actually liked them. So when working with the new Dandies vegan peppermint marshmallows I knew I had to pair them with crushed peppermints to recreate that same flavor.
I know what you’re thinking, peppermint, chocolate, and marshmallows, um flavor overload? My tastebuds easily get overwhelmed, which is why I’m not a huge chocolate person, but this combo just works!
What I love most about this concept is like all barks, the recipe is seamless, can be thrown together in mins, made in bulk, has multiple textures, aesthetic appeal, and the marshmallows are a complete surprise as they are hidden in the chocolate!
If you have an affinity for all things peppermint or simply love effortless holiday concepts, you have to try my recipe for vegan White Chocolate Peppermint Marsh Bark!
Why this recipe rocks:
Great for entertaining
Great for gifts
Yields 15-20 pieces
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 bag vegan White Chocolate Chips (reserve 1/4 cup)
- 1 Cup vegan Dandies Peppermint Marshmallows (reserve 1/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup crushed peppermints
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- In a microwave safe bowl combine the chips and coconut oil and heat for 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds until fully melted. Let the chocolate cool for 2 minutes, then fold in the crushed peppermints and marshmallow until everything is coated.
- On a pan covered wth parchment paper layer the chocolate and smooth out the best you can. Top the bark with the reserved melted chocolate to create a smooth texture and sprinkle remaining peppermints on top. Place in the fridge to set for 15-20 minutes. Slice into pieces and enjoy!