Vegan White Chocolate Pumpkin Blondies
Hello & Happy Monday!!
I can’t believe it’s October 1st today, but I’m actually so glad it is. (because I’ve been making pumpkin concepts for the past few weeks and probably look like a crazy person lol)
I had so many season recipes I didn’t get to last year so I’ve been on a mission to explore as many pumpk concepts that I can, and boom, the vegan White Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies were born!
I tried a similar recipe last year, but the based was white beans and coconut flour. While it was a healthier alternative, I craved a more traditional variety and knew I had to give this a go! If you know me, I’m all about the blondies and white chocolate. It’s a spin on the classic rich
What’s fab about this recipe? Everything! It’s quick, easy, has accessible ingredients (minus the white chocolate, I got mine via Amazon), it’s seasonal, features no dairy or eggs, packed with pumpkin, has aesthetic appeal, and perf for the the fall season!
If you love all things pumpkin or simply modern vegan treats, you have to try my recipe for vegan White Chocolate Pumpkin Blondies!
Why this recipe rocks:
No dairy or eggs
Features a lot of pumpkin
Vegan white chocolate
Eat Drink Shrink
Yields 6-8 bars
15 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted vegan butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vegan Follow Your Heart egg powder combined w/3tbs water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan and line with parchment paper, with enough to hang over the sides; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vegan melted butter and coconut sugar until completely smooth and no lumps remain. Add the vegan egg mixture and vanilla and whisk to incorporate, making sure the egg has been completely mixed in. Add the pumpkin and again whisk to fully incorporate. Add the flour mixture to the batter and, using a rubber spatula, fold the mixtur until combined and no pockets of flour remain. Fold in the vegan white chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Bake until a thin knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Set the pan on a wire rack to cool completely, then use the parchment handles to lift the bars out of the pan and cut into squares. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.