Vegan White Chocolate Super Food Bars
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
Words cannot describe how exhausted I am. All I’m going to say is..
After living in NYC for 9 years and owning the bare minimum, moving was always a breeze. You rented a UHaul down the street and moved a few blocks, easy peasy. While we moved a mere 25 minutes away, I had no idea the amount of kitchen supplies I had lol. Needless to say, hiring movers is essential!
With minimal time to whip up recipes a midst the move and my kitchen looking as though a bomb went off, I decided to throw together one of my favorite concepts that can be paired with whatever you like…
While there are countless “super foods”, the idea is to pair the chocolate with as many nutrient dense ingredients that you can. If you want to nix the white chocolate and opt for dark, you can absolutely do that. Dark chocolate has many beneficial properties, but as we all know. .
I’m not a chocolate person, but white chocolate.. Yasss!
What I love about this concept is that it’s effortless, seamless, affordable, great for gifts, perf for any season, has aesthetic appeal, multiple textures, elements of sweet, elements of salt, and is my all time fave!
If you love effortless sweets that are still packed to the max with nutrients, you need to try my recipe for White Chocolate Superfood Bark!
Why this recipe rocks:
Perf for any season
Packed with superfoods
Great for gifts
Yields 15-20 pieces
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 bag vegan white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped dried cherries
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup goldenberries
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Combine chips and coconut oil. Microwave chips for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between until smooth.
- Once melted, spread it out in an even layer on your prepared baking sheet, and sprinkle the ingredients on top.
- Refrigerate until firm then cut to desired size.