Hello & Happy Thursday!!
I know it finally feels like winter, but this recipe for vegan Watermelon Pudding will help you relive your summer in less than 20 minutes, or however long it takes you to devour this cup of amazingness!!
I imagine the first thing you’re thinking when you see this concoction is, what in the world is that lol?
This dessert recipe was inspired by affinity for watermelon, especially in the winter when it’s typically nowhere to be seen. (aka: Always want what you don’t have)
What’s perf about this pudding’, is that like all my vegan puddings it’s easy, takes minutes, is low cal, and is affordable.
If you’re looking for a dessert to compliment a summer gathering or simply want to relive summer while its in the 30’s and snowing outside.. lol
You need this recipe for vegan Watermelon Pudding!
Why this recipe rocks:
Just like fresh watermelon
Great for entertaining
Great for kids
- - 1 block firm tofu
- - 1/2 packet defrosted dragonfruit
- - 1 tbsp Organic Burst chlorella
- - 3 tbs agave
- - 1 tbsp arrowroot
- - 1 can coconut milk (refrigerated overnight)
- - 1/2 cup Lili's vegan chocolate chips
- - 3 drops Watermelon Stevia (sweetleaf)
- - 1 tsp vanilla extract
- - 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- In a food processor combine 1/2 the block of tofu with agave, vanilla extract, chlorella, and arrowroot. Blend until smooth. Now add the green pudding to the prepared dish. Rinse the food procures and now make the watermelon portion.
- Blend the other half of the block of tofu and add the same ingredients minus the chlorella and instead add the defrosted dragon fruit and watermelon stevia instead of agave. Blend until smooth and top the green portion with the pink portion.
- Whip cream: Take the refrigerated can of coconut milk and scoop out only the solid portion. Add to a bowl with powdered sugar and vanilla extract and use a standing or hand held mixer and whip until smooth. Top the pudding with coconut whip and vegan chocolate chips and serve immediately.