Vegan White Chocolate Blueberry Cookies
Hello & Happy Monday!!
I’ll be honest and say that this recipe sounds so basic from a distance, but up close..
it’s an amazing staple combination that will win over anyone whether vegan or not.
On a personal note I don’t typically cook with a lot of blueberries. When using fresh it can add too much moisture and throw recipes off (I like to use a lot so it happens, a lot lol)
However, I never come across dried blueberries concepts unless they are being used in a health bar. In fact I rarely come across dried blueberries at the market as they are so expensive to produce, but you can buy them in bulk from certain companies. At the end of the day I actually prefer dried blueberries as they pack texture, are a littles sweeter, have a longer shelf life and don’t throw off the moisture content in recipes.
This flavor combo came to light as I recalled one of my fave non vegan cookies at Momofuku in NYC. All their recipes are decadent with classic flavors that are always good! However, they are packed with dairy, sugar, and more, so the vegan version was born!
This recipes a true classic as it involves minimal ingredients, simple flavors, easy to follow directions, buttery soft texture, and the flavors pair together like peas and carrots!
If you love white chocolate, blueberries, or just classic effortless dessert concepts that are good no matter what the season, you need this recipe for vegan White Chocolate Blueberry Cookies!!
Want to see how easy this recipe is?!
Check out the video clip above!
Why this recipe rocks:
Non vegan approved
Great aesthetic appeal
Perf for every season!
Eat Drink Shrink
20 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 cup vegan butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp vegan Follow Your Heart egg powder mixed with 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup dried blueberries
- 3/4 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or coat with baking spray).
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add in the vegan egg combine with almond milk, vanilla extract, and almond extract; beat until combined.
- Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until just combined, making sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl every now and again. Add a Tbsp. or two of almond milk to loosen the texture if needed. Fold in the white chocolate chips and dried blueberries.
- Roll dough into 1" balls. Place on baking sheet, about 2" apart. Bake for 10-11 minutes, or until cookies have set. Allow to cool.