White Chocolate Pumpkin Cups
Hello & Happy Thursday!!
While we still have another week or so until Halloween I thought I would share one of the most effortless recipes known to man.
So if complex festive recipes get you overwhelmed, this recipe will be your savior!
What’s sheer perfection is that this recipe can be made throughout the year and requires minimal ingredients and time..
What’s also perf about this recipe is that pumpkin packs tons of nutrients, contains less sugar than fruit fillings, and this amazing white chocolate is infused with Spirulina!!
If you need to get festive, if you love pumpkin, or if you just simply need something sweet that takes minutes..
This Spirulina White Chocolate Pumpkin cups are what you need!!
Why this recipe rocks:
Great for kids
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Better Body Foods PB Fit powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2-1 tbs Organic Bursts Spirulina
- In a small sauce pan melt the white chocolate. As it melts continue to stir and gradually add the spirulina. Once combined, fill just the very bottoms of cupcake liners, mini cupcake liners, or candy molds with chocolate, reserving the rest. Then freeze 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the pumpkin, peanut butter powder, maple syrup, and pumpkin powder in a food process and set aside.
- Take liners from freezer and top each with filling. Freeze for another 10 minutes. Remove from freezer and then top with additional chocolate and top with whatever fixings you want while the chocolate is still wet and then freeze until solid.