Vegan White Chocolate Pumpkin Marshmallow Popcorn
- If you can’t get your hands on vegan white chocolate simply throw in some candied pecans
- If you can’t get your hands on pumpkin marshmallow, simply add more pumpkin spice
- If you can’t get natural food coloring and want that color, try adding a splash of orange or carrot juice
Yields 5-6 cups
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 10 cups air popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows (pumpkin or plain)
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp natural orange food coloring
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- Pop the popcorn and remove any unpopped kernals.
- In a large bowl melt the vegan butter, brown sugar and pumpkin spice. Microwave until melted and combined.
- Add the vegan marshmallows. Microwave for one minute at a time, stirring between each until fully melted. Add the foo coloring and stir until color is uniform.
- In a large bowl, pour the mixture over the popcorn, add the white chocolate chips, and stir to coat evenly. Toss in the white chocolate chips while the mixture is still wet. Lay out to cool and firm up. Break up any clumps with your hands.
For additional toppings you could use candied pecans!